Plymor 3" x 4", 2 Mil (Pack of 100) Zipper Reclosable Plastic Bags

  • BAG SIZE: 3" wide x 4" high, below the zipper (76mm x 101mm)
  • QUANTITY: Convenient pack of 100 bags
  • MATERIAL: 2 Mil (.002” thick) transparent polyethylene (LDPE), FDA food storage compliant
  • USES: Our 400+ sizes of zipper and flat poly bags are extremely versatile and great for packaging, shipping, or storage. Excellent for organizing and separating candy, food, jewelry, craft supplies, clothing, pills, art prints, books, papers, tools, school supplies, hardware, collectibles, yarn, toys, merchandise for resale, electronics, fashions or makeup with protection from moisture and dust.
  • QUALITY GUARANTEE: When you purchase a Plymor® Brand product, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Images and content displayed here Copyright © 2015 Collecting Warehouse, LLC - All Rights Reserved. The Plymor® name is a registered trademark of Collecting Warehouse, LLC.

I use them to store LOL doll accessories and they are perfect. Too small for the doll itself, but the accessories fit just fine. Will buy again.

We backpack and these little bags were perfect for individual servings of beverage mixes, and also great for storing extra batteries to keep in our packs. Lots of uses for around home as well.jewelry,herb storage etc.

I got these to store pieces for a boardgame, and they are great size! They are sturdy, and if I ever need to re-purchase, I’ll come straight back to these. The size is great for a set of the pieces for the basic Catan game, but it could comfortably fit more or larger pieces as well.

Good baggies for collecting samples of whatever. I use it for mineral samples, they work well and close tightly.

Awesome. Very durable and easy to seal. I use this for only one thing right now, I use baby wipes, fold each baby wipe 3 times into a rectangle, I put 4 of these in this little baggy then soak the wipes with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol. I make my own Anteseptic wipe packets out of them. I keep a few in the truck, to use after pumping gas and the such. I also keep one in my pants pocket when at work, sometimes the only bathroom available is the porta potty outside, this packet comes in handy. As for the seal and durability, I have never had a single one open while in my pocket or even had one leak at all, I have one in my pocket all the time and often sit on them and they hold up great. I had only one fail on me, I left it in my pocket and put my pants in the washer, then into the dryer where it fell out and got really hot and the plastic shrink wrapped. it developed a couple little holes from the heat where it melted, but the seal held and the bag itself held up pretty well under the circumstances. I am sure I will find more uses for these. I am really happy with them. Not a single complaint.

For anyone that does crafts or DIY projects, these bags are going to be a handy addition to your supplies. I make lotion bars and a single portion fits perfectly for giving as samples, or to friends/families.

I got these to organize pills and other small items for a long trip. These are perfect and with 100 of them it's a great value!

I can package a serving of trail mix in each bag and have a bowl full of these near the door. Otherwise he will eat a whole bog of trail mix in one go!

I take 16 different meds each day and it used to take 45 minutes each week to sort my meds. I can now fill these bags at my leisure and my meds only take a few minutes to set up weekly now! Plus- you will find so many different ways to use these bags! And they're durable; I empty them in my pill organizer each week and then reuse them time after time.

Food quality bag. Great for portioning out a single serving of my protein powder, for on the go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

143 Pieces Hawaiian Tropical Luau Theme Party Decorations Set, Include Tissue Paper Pineapples, Tropical Palm Simulation Leaves, Artificial Hibiscus Luau Flowers, Gold Glittery Aloha Banner

History Births on May 17