Cherokee Women's Workwear Elastic Waist Cargo Scrubs Pant

  • 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
  • Imported
  • Pull On closure
  • Machine Wash
  • Scrubs pant with traditional classic fit featuring side cargo pockets, cell pocket, and scissors pocket
  • Pull-on styling with elastic waist
  • Natural rise with tapered leg
  • Inseam: 30"

These are my favorite scrub pants. I prefer these to the drawstring waist. They wear really well, but the elastic only lasts about a year. But for scrubs, that seems pretty good with weekly wear for 10 hours a day working with animals! The petite length works best for me, because the normal length seems to be really long. But once I figured out what size I wear, I haven't had any problems since.

I Love These Pants Because They Do Come A Little Large But You Have Room To Pull Them All The Way Up . They Are Comfortable And True To Color . I Ordered Lg

I like this style. I am in my late 50's and don't like the pants below my waist like the younger girls. The young ladies that work with me flash a little back side when they bend over with the lower waist pants. I am not comfortable doing this at my age. These are perfect for me.

Great cargo pants. Much easier than dealing with the ones that have a draw string waist. Material is more light weight than I would want for winter wear but these will be good for spring and summer. Lots of pockets for all the stuff I have to cart around. And they don't wrinkle. I can ball em up, shake em out and put em on - they always look band new. Unfortunately last night I got nail polish on this brand new pair. I hope I can get it out since I really like these cargo pants. I'll be ordering another pair soon as they come in a lot of great colors. I usually order Medium tall cargo pants and jeans - but these Medium average are just the right length. I'm 5' 7.5" and weight 140 pounds.

I wanted a nice pair of cotton type pants to wear for comfort and yet look nice. These are great. I know they are advertised as scrubs, but they don't look like a typical pair of scrub pants. They look like active wear pants. They have deep pockets on the side of the legs, and a shallow pocket for things like keys. The only thing I wish they didn't have is a small tag on the outside of the pants saying that they are work clothing. I wish that wasn't there, but I am not letting it stop me from wearing them anyway. They wash up nicely, too.

I’ve ordered these in the past and more recently a few weeks ago. Overall I have been happy with how they stand up to several hours of wear and tear in an industrial environment. These are comfortable enough I’ve fallen asleep in them at home but sturdy enough that they haven’t developed holes from working in a power plant. I like that they come in various colors. I’ve tried them in 2XL petite and 3XL petite and prefer the 3XL petite for comfort. My job has a lot of kneeling and bending so I prefer the looser fit. The spandex waistband is tight enough that the pants don’t slip if my phone is in my pocket but if I have a few items that are heavier then I do have to be careful of the pants slipping. Just a heads up. I’ve recommended these to others and have been happy with my order.

I love these scrubs and they are substantially less on Amazon than at our local uniform store! I pay almost $26 a pair for these at our store but am able to get them for a lesser price with free shipping here! They fit 9ajuwt bought the size I normally buy in these scrubs), the material is the same and I absolutely love the side pockets! Come payday, I’ll be buying about 3 more pair! Perfect for my 12 hour nights at our hospital! I do wash in cold water with detergent and a little Downey to keep them soft and then hang to dry. Cherokee scrubs last for years and are my preference!

Purchased for my wife, they fit her well. She's shorter and on the plus side. She doesn't like the draw string pants as she doesn't feel like they stay up very well. These fit perfectly and she really liked them.

Perfect for my school lab/clinical. It has side pockets for everything you need. The only down side for me is that it isn't a drawstring type of pants. But, it works with my budget. They carry my size large petite.

Have to give these scrubs 5 stars. I'm really lazy about buying new scrub pants and recently realized I've been wearing the same 5-6 pairs exclusively for over 5 years! Wow! Of course I had to buy the same ones...not as replacements but as additions. The old ones are still in great shape. While the white may not be so blinding after hundreds of wears/washes, stains have always come out easily, no tears or wear spots and hung while still warm from the dryer, they don't need ironing. The only complaint I could make is that the butt split the first time I bent down. Luckily seams are reinforced so my dignity was preserved. I'm not large below the waist and had more than enough room in the pants so I'm still wondering why they split. I reinforced the seam with my own sewing and have had no problems since. Sizing is accurate. Being only 5' I ordered the petite and was prepared to shorten them. Not needed...they are just right. With the exception of wanting different colored scrub pants, I'm expecting to go another 5+ years without needing to buy any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

143 Pieces Hawaiian Tropical Luau Theme Party Decorations Set, Include Tissue Paper Pineapples, Tropical Palm Simulation Leaves, Artificial Hibiscus Luau Flowers, Gold Glittery Aloha Banner

History Births on May 17